Sometimes it is good to stop and take a few moments to see and experience more than just what appears on the surface - no matter how it first appears. Sometimes there is more wonder, movement and power beyond the surface.
Pause.. breathe.. dive deeply into living! Look and search for what is behind and beyond what you can just see glimpses of!
I heard this whilst watching the water in this amazing ice waterfall.
“..This is Living. This is pushing boundaries.” … my words published in ERA Book “Driving the Impossible” by Gerard Brown
“If with a pure mind a person speaks or acts, happiness follows him like a never departing shadow.” Dhammapada
1. What it is like driving in the rain
2. Driving in strong wind with sand blowing across the road.
3. Navigating some bumps on a dirt road
4. The start of our first time trial!
5. Driving across the green Mongolian Gobi desert
6. Driving beside some beautiful horses
7. Navigating some muddy ground